Google Poem Search

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

POEM OF THE DAY : KEEPING QUIET BY PABLO NERUDA


KEEPING QUIET BY PABLO NERUDA


96,602 views•Premiered May 23, 2020
ILLNEAS
76.1K subscribers

This another collaborative project with Iness on a poem that is a bit underrepresented on the internet but in my mind it's more relevant than ever. The entire shooting took place in a small greek village and I attempted to showcase the life of fishermen in the area. I'd like not to explain anything else about my interpretation of the poem and about the reasoning of my visual selections. Please don't follow my example and share your thoughts. By the way, It's been a year since this poetry project took off on my channel and I can say with certainty that collaborating with people has been one of the most fulfilling experiences of this journey, so a big "thank you" to Iness for contacting me and making this video a reality.

Grateful thanks to ILLNEAS and YouTube.

No comments: